I’m always on the lookout for project-based contracts in the arts and cultural industries, and the non-profit sector. Skills include research and writing, social media, web design, and event planning. – D. MacLeod
- “Fraser Valley Parents to Rally Against Hate and for Protection of all Students” (rally),
- “3 Entrepreneurs, 2 Artists & 1 Educator Share Their Paths to Purposeful Work” (conference),
- and for Theatre Alberta (arts service organization), Clayton McLain Memorial Museum (museum & heritage village), and Mulgrave Road Theatre (new works).
- “Speaking with Citadel AD Daryl Cloran“ – Theatre Alberta newsletter
- “Getting to Know the Neighbourhood” – Strathearn Community League newsletter column
- Facebook & Twitter (links to “TIP TAP TOE, If You Love Me Never Let Me Go” at the 2015 Edmonton International Fringe Theatre Festival), as well as Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
CONTENT CREATION: BLOGS
- Take the Trail (a personal project)
- “Stacey Wakelin for Langley“ (municipal election campaign)
- “From Passion to Purpose: THE CREATIVE CHANGE-MAKING CONFERENCE“ (event)
- “TIP TAP TOE, If You Love Me Never Let Me Go” (theatre)
- Clayton McLain Memorial Museum (heritage)
- Windscape Book Company (books)
- Website Design
- Theatre Alberta, Clayton McLain Memorial Museum, Strathearn Community League, and Mulgrave Road Theatre.
- call for speakers/exhibitors, speaker/exhibitor submission forms, letters of agreement, and Eventbrite ticket sales.
- event/show programs, brochures, posters, and ad layouts.